IMG_20111218_093301.jpg

IMG_20111218_093317.jpg

IMG_20111218_093335.jpg

Parts I added and settings

1).48 fork springs with 375cc fork oil

2)5.6 rear spring - rear sag 105mm

3) renthal fatbar rc high bend

4) +4inch longer motion pro throttle cable

5) +3inch longer venhill front brake cable (would go +2 if I was going to do it over)

6) +3inch longer venhill hydraulic clutch cable (would go +1 if I was going to do it over)

7) tokyomods hitemp clutch springs

8) guts tall hard seat with seat cover

9) fastway pegs in lowboy position

10) renthal kevlar grips tapered 1/2 waffle

11) motionpro titan throttle tube

12) red powervalve spring

13) 160 mainjet, 42pilot, N1EH needle 4th clip,airscrew 1 1/2 out

14) 50:1 lucas semi synthetic oil

15) hour meter

16) front and rear steel insert wheel spacers

17) hammerhead larger rear brake pedal

18) tusk shifter - 1inch longer than stock

19) ngk iridium plug

20) arc folding clutch and brake levers

Any thing I am missing? or must haves? Thanks everyone for getting me to this point. Bike runs and handles great im having a blast riding again!

Bike looks great. The only thing i can think of thats missing is letting me take it for a spin :bonk: jk

Ahh man nothing like opening a crate seeing a brand spanking new dirt bike wrapped up inside. That thing is sweet congrats and have fun.

099.jpg

The ride home

100.jpg

Home at last

101.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

Best xmas gift I have ever opened!

115.jpg

At home where it belongs.

IMG_20111218_093232.jpg

IMG_20111218_093301.jpg

IMG_20111218_093317.jpg

IMG_20111218_093335.jpg

Parts I added and settings

1).48 fork springs with 375cc fork oil

2)5.6 rear spring - rear sag 105mm

3) renthal fatbar rc high bend

4) +4inch longer motion pro throttle cable

5) +3inch longer venhill front brake cable (would go +2 if I was going to do it over)

6) +3inch longer venhill hydraulic clutch cable (would go +1 if I was going to do it over)

7) tokyomods hitemp clutch springs

8) guts tall hard seat with seat cover

9) fastway pegs in lowboy position

10) renthal kevlar grips tapered 1/2 waffle

11) motionpro titan throttle tube

12) red powervalve spring

13) 160 mainjet, 42pilot, N1EH needle 4th clip,airscrew 1 1/2 out

14) 50:1 lucas semi synthetic oil

15) hour meter

16) front and rear steel insert wheel spacers

17) hammerhead larger rear brake pedal

18) tusk shifter - 1inch longer than stock

19) ngk iridium plug

20) arc folding clutch and brake levers

Any thing I am missing? or must haves? Thanks everyone for getting me to this point. Bike runs and handles great im having a blast riding again!

If you just buy the "Radiator Frame" you can still use your stock guards.

http://scorpionracing.ca/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=79&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Cyclezone in Kansas. They shipped it to a local shipping center down the street where I picked it up. Those frame gaurds look pretty sick. Im leaning towards the dicks carb mod next.

that's cool man. I wish i could have gotten mine in the box. but the dumbass at the dealer said they're not allowed to sell the bikes in the crates. so i had to pay them 200 dollars to set it up plus 300 dollars for freight. to top it all off, they installed my handlebar clamps on backwards and nothing was greased.

Some radiator guards are a must on any new bike.

I would get some hand guards as well. I like this kind because they are independant of the lever position and are easy to take off and put on.

http://store.cycraracing.com/stmodxrapak.html

The brand doesn't matter much, many companies make similar guards that mount the same way. I just put this link up to get my point across.

A nice set of Ironman sprockets will last for years and will let your chain last much, much longer as well.

http://www.dirttricks.com/

I don't know what kind of riding you are planning on doing but I would add a Pro-Circuit pipe and silencer. I'd also run closer to 32:1 ratio which is what I have ran for 4 years of hard track duty in my 250SX. Even though I have went thru something like 5-6 top-ends we just disassembled my bottom end and everything was darn near like new according to my engine builder. Never have fouled a plug either and I only swap to a new one when I do a top end.

Good luck.

i got the p/c pie combo it is sweet! i had the fmf, works pipe on my 11, worked great to.. depends what u want p/c revs to the moon, fmf, is a lil more bottom end.. i lthink both r excellent! oh , im runnin 40-1 mix with pump n rce gas.

Cyclezone in Kansas. They shipped it to a local shipping center down the street where I picked it up. Those frame gaurds look pretty sick. Im leaning towards the dicks carb mod next.

that was the SX i had a deposit on, life got real bad here so I am glad to see it went to a good home. Cycle Zone is the best hands down.

6'4" fatbars (rc high bend) - feels the closest to the stock ktm bend other than being a bit taller

Congrats on the new bike!! I just got my 250SX last Wednesday from California (I live in Chi-Town)!! The orginal plan was to get the bike through a WI dealer which had put a deposit down last April. After many empty promises, I canceled my order with them, got my deposit back and went through a CA dealer. The bike got here in about 5 days!!! Absolutely, love it!!!! Now if I can just wait for the snow to thaw!!! Congrats once again!!!