Sign in to follow this  

SCORE Rulebook

I was wondering if anyone had any left-over SCORE Rulebooks. Doesn't matter how old (within reason!) that they are. I'm interested in racing a SCORE event sometime in the distant future, and want to do some research first. Your help is appreciated!!! Maniac

ready.

zip tie spokes and fuel line.

working tail light, or flashing red light

first aid kit (never check)

helmet current snell rating

done.

ready.

done.

You forgot:

- Roll cage

- Nerf bar

- Siren

I've got a few rules books somewhere - as recent as the '10 book. What rule you looking for? You can call Score and get one from them as well... 818-225-8402

ready.

done.

Beyond that, always make sure they put on the metal frame tag, plastic arm band and paint marks on engine cases at tech. They forgot the metal frame tag on our bike at the last 1000, very bad senario

I'm not looking for any specific rule. I just prefer to do alot of research before jumping in too deep!!! That's why I'm starting to research now, as it'll be sometime before I'm ready. Thanks guys!!! Maniac

I'm not looking for any specific rule. I just prefer to do alot of research before jumping in too deep!!! That's why I'm starting to research now, as it'll be sometime before I'm ready. Thanks guys!!! Maniac

I've never read the rulebook :bonk: There's not much useful information for a motorcycle racer in there. It's mostly for the four-wheeled vehicles as they have a myriad of safety rules to follow. motomanx was pretty spot on with the only "rules" you need to worry about :smirk: Otherwise, don't hesitate to ask here if you have non-rule specific questions.

There's something to be proud of.

Like being a 40 year old virgin; hey Justin?

Happy New Years you Donkey's!

mtz

"Never read the rule book". Does everyone know about the CRB and it's function (s)? Course deviation and the actual allowable "width" of the course? Yes, it covers the 4 wheel section more, but I would still get one and read it.When you join SCORE as a member you get a rule book anyway. Of course you could just rely on the experts here. Better to be prepared, than be sorry!