Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anyone else already have tickets to races this year?

If so, what, where, and when?

I just got our Indy sx tickets (March) and also have Chicago arena cross tickets for this year (Mid Jan). Can't wait!! :bonk:

I bought middle section middle row of the lower seating at the ATL Sx. For double the ticket price. :bonk:

The level of scalping is completely out of hand. I tried to buy the tickets 3 months in advance and had almost no options beside corner seating.

The Tickethub sites and the like charge $15 in shipping $20 in service fees and allow people to scalp on a huge scale. It is virtually the only place to buy tickets unless you buy them as soon as they are avaliable.

Is this just a Georiga phenomena?

I bought my seattle tickets early on, and got 3 in the middle of the middle section (where I wanted, sat there last time and could see the whole track, while being pretty close to the side we were on). When i bought them there were still lower seats available.

I have Seattle tix as well. Lots of options available, bought front row level 3 next to some other people we know.

Taking the family down to AZ to thaw out for a bit in January and got my Phoenix SX tickets in the mail yesterday. This will be my second trip to Phoenix SX (2002) and the first SX with my boys - 11 and 9 y.o. Sitting in the "family section".

vegas, second day they went on sale with the code we called and the best they could do was row like 20 or something. Supercross is getting big. Last year we called like a week or something later and they still had seats in row 6 there was only one row below us

Taking the family down to AZ to thaw out for a bit in January and got my Phoenix SX tickets in the mail yesterday. This will be my second trip to Phoenix SX (2002) and the first SX with my boys - 11 and 9 y.o. Sitting in the "family section".

My MC club reserves the "diamond club" every year. But I bought my freind & her kids tickets for the family section. They are very good seats for half the price of other lower level seating. Even much less since I went directly to the box office to avoid the "BS" fees the internet charges. Plus they won't have to deal with the drunks:thumbsup:

Edited by philbrooks
add

If so, what, where, and when?

I just got our Indy sx tickets (March) and also have Chicago arena cross tickets for this year (Mid Jan). Can't wait!! :bonk:

St. Louis SX Tickets are locked in, paid for and supposed to be in the mail box when I get home today.

Looking forward to it. I can't believe, though, the limited seating options I had when I ordered them 12/23. Oh well,

HB

I bought middle section middle row of the lower seating at the ATL Sx. For double the ticket price. :bonk:

The level of scalping is completely out of hand. I tried to buy the tickets 3 months in advance and had almost no options beside corner seating.

The Tickethub sites and the like charge $15 in shipping $20 in service fees and allow people to scalp on a huge scale. It is virtually the only place to buy tickets unless you buy them as soon as they are avaliable.

Is this just a Georiga phenomena?

its the same way here in boston with the bruins/pats/sox. its impossible to get tickets through them. the crappy ticket co. buys them all.

my buddies and i got tickets for vegas. im all sorts of fired up:banana:

My tickets for Daytona arrived in the mail a few days ago, then after that I fly back home to Canada just in time to head up to Toronto to watch another supercross!

So are most of theses ticket brokers reputable?

I'm looking around at the different websites and can't determine whether they're reputable or not.

So do those people who are experienced with this familiar with the Club seating? I guess I'd like to know if those seats are worth it or not. I am specifically looking at Level 333 Row E.

Thanks.

IM GOIN TO VEGAS BABY!!!!!! Just me and the wife. I'm more excited about this trip than any other i have been on.

We Also have tickets to an Arena Cross race in Minneapolis. taking the whole family to that one.