Sign in to follow this  

Tru Fuel 40:1 or 50:1 or other brands of the same idea?

The 92 octane gasoline only NO ethanol premixed with 2 stroke oil.

Have you tried it and what do you think?

Where did you buy it and how much?

Did you use it in your dirtbike?

Happy riding to you.

I have had great luck mixing @ 100:1 in my KTM 125SX lately in the cooler weather, when it is warm I usually mix @50:1 but that gets pricey as much as I ride.

So lately a quart of oil will last me many rides mixing at 1.5 ounce per gallon.

My bike has been running since the beginning of 2008 without the engine coming apart. Rode all day yesterday too...

Javier

The 92 octane gasoline only NO ethanol premixed with 2 stroke oil.

Have you tried it and what do you think?

Where did you buy it and how much?

Did you use it in your dirtbike?

Happy riding to you.

Way, way, WAY cost prohibative for a dirt bike. It's like $6 per QUART here, or $24/gallon. That will get you some good VP race fuel, premix oil, and leave money in your pocket.

If you are just looking to run it because it's ethanol free, check out http://pure-gas.org/...sp?stateprov=VA . Looks like theres a good number of stations still selling ethanol free gas in Virgina. Of course, if it's like my area, the closest ones are hours away :smirk: .

If you just HAVE to have ethanol free gas, I'd look into getting some race fuel. Buying premixed fuel by the quart might be acceptible for a string trimmer that's going to burn 2 quarts a year, but it's thowing away mad money on a dirt bike that might burn 8-16 quarts in a day. A 4 gallon weekend ride would run you $96 with that crap. Buying even $12/gal race gas and dumping a $12 quart of 2 cycle in it would cost only $60 for that same 4 gallons.

The last option? Near an airport? AV Gas. Haters will chime in now, but I'd rather run that than EXTREMELY overpriced TruFuel.

Edited by adam728