Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Will SX be on the internet???

I am forward deployed so I can't watch speed or any other channel. Does anyone know of a website that will stream the race to watch? Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have youtube? If yes there's a guy who uploads the races after every third day

Yep - that's about as good as it gets. Not like outdoors where some of the motos are on allisports. If I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected!

Do you have youtube? If yes there's a guy who uploads the races after every third day

Yes fortunately I have youtube access. I will look it up. I'm just happy with internet access and being able to see results. Thanks for the input.

Aren't some of the SX races shown live 2012 season ? Including A1 ?

I guess you will be able the watch those races on YouTube the day after the actual liveshow.

Aren't some of the SX races shown live 2012 season ? Including A1 ?

I guess you will be able the watch those races on YouTube the day after the actual liveshow.

it should be broadcast in Europa over motorsTV

I honestly don't know why they don't broadcast it online. They should they have a entire site dedicaded to Motogp that has races interviews and even qualifing. I'd think if that site does well Motocross would do well also.

I only have Armed Forces TV. Not a whole lot else, and also don't get alot of TV time. I have more access to the internet than TV... Oh and man do I miss riding :smirk::banana::bonk:

Live ??? :bonk:

I agree why can't they broadcast or put the race on demand on a website. I would pay a couple bucks to watch it on demand on the speed website if I missed it. I'm guessing it was something to do with feld being stupid. Just like the reason why they can't make a video longer than five or fifteen minutes whatever it is and also why they don't make any moto episodes about supercross cause stupid feld won't allow it or someone is not allowing it I forget which one it is. Could you imagine if we had a moto tv series about last season in supercross?

just you tube the round on the monday or tueseday night. theres normally a few guys with them up

there was someone last year broadcasting them live on justintv its always hard to tell untill the day of though

Yes fortunately I have youtube access. I will look it up. I'm just happy with internet access and being able to see results. Thanks for the input.

If you just want race updates go on twitter, supercross and racerx post updates as the race is on:worthy: