Sign in to follow this  

Washington NMA Calendar - Thank You NMA!

Received a calendar in the mail today and each month has sweet trail shots. :smirk:

I am trying to decide if it will be a office or home calendar.

Very cool :bonk:

Edited by RhinofromWA

Nice Calendar:thumbsup: To bad they couldn't have put the race dates on it..I know the calendar was in print before we knew the dates, but would have been nice..

Thanks NMA:thumbsup:

I've already day dreamed a bit about looking across a set of probends down a remote trail...

Too bad the calendar doesn't feature all of the NMA events...

Mine does, it also has dates for Trials events,OMRA events and all of the Gallardo, OTBG, and Team Tortoise dates. :banana: Great calendar, thanks NMA :smirk::bonk:

Mine does, it also has dates for Trials events,OMRA events and all of the Gallardo, OTBG, and Team Tortoise dates. :busted: Great calendar, thanks NMA :banana::bonk:

:smirk:

Too bad the calendar doesn't feature all of the NMA events...

We are glad you like the calendars and we working on the dates for next year. As mentioned at the time of print some dates we didn't have and we wanted the calendars to our members by the 1st of the year. We believe we have a solution for next year.

Very nice calendar.

Now if you would tell us where the trails are, what kind of a bike and who was riding it would be perfect. :smirk:

Isn't it more fun to look into the picture and wonder all of those questions?

We are glad you like the calendars and we working on the dates for next year. As mentioned at the time of print some dates we didn't have and we wanted the calendars to our members by the 1st of the year. We believe we have a solution for next year.

Just seems it would be fitting, the first thing I did was flip through it to look for the events. I was surprised they weren't there. I know whoever put it together it was 100% volunteer work so it's not like I don't appreciate it...

Just seems it would be fitting, the first thing I did was flip through it to look for the events. I was surprised they weren't there. I know whoever put it together it was 100% volunteer work so it's not like I don't appreciate it...
Just write them in???? :lol: I know, how archaic! :smirk:

Hard to beat trail shots... :bonk:

I'll add events as hey become available. :lol:http://www.nmaoffroad.org/page/show/288004-calendar

Already have thn written down. :smirk:

You guys don't need to get defensive, just seems silly to me to have an NMA calendar without the NMA calendar of events...

:bonk:

I am usually more sarcastic than defensive..... or is that the same thing? :lol: