Sign in to follow this  

What color is the disc guard?

I am going to be getting a front disc guard for my bike and i was wondering what color the stock one is. they don't list a color anywhere. it is number 18 listed here: http://shop.thumpertalk.com/oem.asp?partcategory=88273&manufacturer=5&category=3&year=2005&model=2002

any pictures would be nice or if you use a different one that you like a lot that would be good to know and of course pics there would be cool too.

oh, i should mention this would be for a 2005 RM250

They didn't come with a disc gaurd from new .. well not here in the UK anyway .

They didn't come with a disc gaurd from new .. well not here in the UK anyway .

I realize that. I guess I'm just wondering if I order this one, what color will it be?

It is the OEM disc gaurd. It was an option part and did not come on the bikes that hit the show room floor. It's yellow, I have one.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=92213

I actually wanted to make sure that it wasn't white. I'm trying to get all white plastic pieces off my bike and replace with either black yellow or red.

I'm thinking of YELLOW front fender, side panels, tank, and shrowds.... and BLACK front number plate,fork guards, and rear fender. With black seat cover with red stripe and graphics kit that is mostly black with red and yellow accents. And then throw in some red do-dads like hose kit and gas cap etc...

post a pic when your done

Probably won't be complete until spring but I'll definitely share some pics when it's complete.