Sign in to follow this  

DR 650 Adventure Parts for Sale

Folks - -

Just disassembled my DR and sold it as a stock bike, so I have most of the major bolt-on parts required to upgrade your stock DR650 for long distance adventures. All parts are used but in good condition with no defects - - asking $600.

- IMS 4.9 gallon fuel tank, white. A bit dirty from use but in very good condition w/ petcock, cap and vent hose. $250 new. Provides 250 mile+ range.

- Corbin seat. Black smooth vinyl in excellent condition. $379 new. Major upgrade over stock.

- SW Motech centerstand. $155 new. Best money you can spend for function vs. cost.

- TrailTech Vapor speedometer / tach / temp gauge. With all wires, magnet and instructions. $100 new. Much more useful than stock Suzuki speedo.

- Suzuki bash plate. Good condition. $121 new. No dings - - just scratches.

- Will toss in one left-side plastic panel (white) - - worth about $60 - - and some DR650 filters and misc. parts.

Looking for a local SoCal buyer to avoid shipping costs. Buyer pays shipping. (Big parts = bigger shipping costs, on average.) If you're in SoCal, I'll toss in a set of homemade side bags and rack. :bonk: Look very good and work great. They have mounting plates for turn signals & for top tubes (included) to carry tent stakes, etc.

The bunch is easily worth $1200 new with tax and shipping costs added; selling for less than half price. All mounting hardware and most instructions included.

Everything goes as one lot. No interest in selling parts individually at this point. If there's something you don't need, sell it on Craigslist and make a little money off the resale.

Thanks - - e-mail me with any questions. Happy Holidays - -

Agent F

Edited by AgentFossil
Better flow

why couldnt you be in colorado!!!! lol some lucky sucker in socal is gonna get a good late christmas present

I'm in Valencia, CA - - a stone's throw from Magic Mountain's playground - - but I'll work with anyone whose willing to meet from Bakersfield to San Diego. I get up to Truckee about once every two months, rarely on a regular schedule.

Happy New Year to you and the TT Crew - -

Agent F

Edited by AgentFossil

Yeah, I'd like to work with folks outside CA but I'm guessing the shipping costs for the tank, smaller stuff (and especially the rack for the bags) would be at least $100. If anyone wants to add that cost to the purchase I'll pack it up and send it.