Sign in to follow this  

Its been awhile since i built myself a drz........

so im gonna build 2! :bonk::smirk:

so here we begin,show quality powder coat gloss black with clear. all holes were plugged including pre cautions needed to keep blast media out of oil tank. these are both E/Kicker frames.

326680_10150749955683243_669398242_10774407_730091566_o.jpg

329682_10150749956633243_669398242_10774414_1472822060_o.jpg

without fail i get talked out of every drz ive ever built for my self. so if you are interested in purchasing a SSW drz that is built from the ground up please start inquiring now. the earlier you make the deal the more personalized they will be for you.

basic plan is for one supermoto (E start),49mm usd showas,sm swing arm etc. one offroad (kicker based,possible dual sport). this will be a real kicker based bike. subframe,crank,stator,flywheel etc.

• Like 3

Ohhh nice. Looking forward to seeing this thread step by step. Love the power coated frames

I remember you mentioning this to me like a month ago...can't wait to see the steps and how they turn out :bonk:

NICE! Do you have a good powdercoater down your way? I'm gonna have to come down for a visit to see the progress......:bonk:

Sub'd

Let me know if you are missing something, I've got a decent stash of parts now!

Not sure how to explain to my wife when a whole damm bike shows up on the door step .The motor ,other parts,and sm set up was easy,not sure about this one.

Well Ed, as it would be for a second bike, you could try "I want to spend more time with you honey, so I'm getting another bike so that you can come with me." :bonk:

man everytime u build something u let it go too soon. I think you should just hang on to them for a while and enjoy them for what they are.........and we can use them on the occasional brother/brother bonding rides lol.

Any chance we can get some quotes on just powder coating the frame? I wouldn't trust many people, but would be interested in shipping it to the Man to get it done when the time comes. Can't wait to see these bikes!

Well Ed, as it would be for a second bike, you could try "I want to spend more time with you honey, so I'm getting another bike so that you can come with me." :bonk:

1,she's not into bikes

2,already 3 bikes in the garage

However if you have any other ideas I'm all ears and thanks for helping a fellow tt'er out.:smirk:

since you will have two ,you can give me one :smirk:

I'll be the next in line if your request falls through.:banana::bonk: