Sign in to follow this  

Leatt Harness Hydration System - Anyone Used

I've been thinking of using the Leatt Harness Hydration System, namely because it's hands-free. Kurt Caselli and a few other offroad racers use this. I'm curious if anyone else has used this and, if so, what the bite valve is like and if it just dangles by your mouth. I tried to make my own version of this and it didn't seem like the bite valve would be very comfortable. I would have wound up fighting the thing with my tongue.

H2_Hydration_System_Harness_(back),_Leatt_by_USWE_2011,_back2.jpg&w=210&h=190&zc=1

if you don't like it in your helmet you could always just let it dangle like a normal camelbak, you can try using different shut off valves and bit valves from camelbak to get it to fit right. My question is will the small hydration pack, neck brace and the chest protector they make, all work together? I never seen anyone wear all three from leatt, it would be perfect for harescrambles, i tried e-mailing them weeks ago and no answer.

if you don't like it in your helmet you could always just let it dangle like a normal camelbak, you can try using different shut off valves and bit valves from camelbak to get it to fit right. My question is will the small hydration pack, neck brace and the chest protector they make, all work together? I never seen anyone wear all three from leatt, it would be perfect for harescrambles, i tried e-mailing them weeks ago and no answer.

I believe that's the idea... here's a video of Cory Buttrick wearing it all:

http://vurbmoto.com/theatre/leatt-presents-cory-buttrick-video/7848/

I would call. Most companies don't answer emails.