Sign in to follow this  

Washington trees down at walker

parked on peter burns side. and made our way up mulled meanderings, then took the road up a bit to the right side to the trail head "coyote trail", went down there about a half mile and 2 trees were down. we could have got over them kinda easy but if you looked down the trail i think... meaning i think i saw 3 more over the trail. it could have been right next to the trail but through the woods and windy trail it could have just been close it. also looking down the trail with the clear cut on your left and trees on your right there was a lot of trees down on your right. there could have been even more that i didn't see.

thought you guys and gals might want to know. wish i had a chainsaw rack on my rmz but sadly i don't or i would have taken care of it. :bonk:

-Brady

wish i had a chainsaw rack on my rmz but sadly i don't or i would have taken care of it. :bonk:

buy one from forkrack.com. once you set it up, it only takes 3-4 mins to install or remove. I always take mine camping, and occasionally have to come back to camp and put it on.

100_1886.jpg You can always get a trail pack for your saw.

i believe i saw this same set up on top of north Tommy trail back in September?

seen a couple videos of you putting it to work too!:bonk:

how big is too big for packing a saw? i am looking for a used saw for this purpose. i have a ms261 that i could put a 16" bar on but will it be too big?

I carry a Husky 350 with a 20" bar. I would much rather carry a Stihl MS201 as it only weighs 10 lbs. As for the question about the pack? It is a Camelbak Hellion. They quit making them in 2009. I found a new one as mine will wear out eventually a couple weeks ago on ebay.

http://bikestore.oversupplywarehouse.com/Camelbak-200910-Hellion-Winter-100-oz-Hydration-Pack_i7660