Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Where will ken roczen finish this year in sx????

Ken is one of my favorite lites riders and no doubt has talent for his age. Last year he did good, this year will he do much better? I know he is the gp champ, but really still has to prove himself in america. Now he has the broken arm and this has to set him back some along with more pressure to do good im guessing.

Do we see him winning many races this year or just wiining a few and being a third though fifth rider? I personally hope he wins it all but i really question if it will happen

I am super excited to watch him this year also for a couple of reasons, dude is TALENTED, he has always dreamed of racing here, and he is riding for KTM. I'm a fan of KTM as much as I am of a particular rider. All that being said.... I'm glad he has Roger on his side.

He is going to need to be patient, he has the speed but just like Emig said in one of the races last year. The most important thing for him to do is to ride all the races and finish all the laps. He needs to build experience and not let his desire to dominate take him over the edge. My hope.....

#1 in SX East.

#1 in MX.

My Guess.

SX # 3

MX # 1

He is riding the STACKED East, if he was out West he would have won the title. He was flying around the KTM SX test track. I can't wait to see him at Seattle SX on the 350.

barcia (& wilson if he's riding east).. all are getting more talanteled as r-ken.. should be very good east coast with all the rest.

It's just a hunch, but Weimer spoke about only seeing Rattray and Wilson at the Kawi test track as far as lites guys so I assume those are the two for the West.

I just hope he gets through SX healthy, so he can CRUSH outdoors. He sure wore that KTM for a hat a bunch last season. A big, heavy, orange hat.