Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Wilson is looking good

Thats a good point I'm not sure if it's a new or old vid. I saw it on facebook and thought it was fairly impressive

It is a few months old and to be fair, every pro hits that section at Pala, even the just local guys

Can't be too old...that's the new vet track lay out he's riding on. Re-done in Oct.

He's def killin that section...sure some local guys can do it but mostly on 450's. Deano's lookin clean on that 250f

Can't be too old...that's the new vet track lay out he's riding on. Re-done in Oct.

He's def killin that section...sure some local guys can do it but mostly on 450's. Deano's lookin clean on that 250f

I know , he was landing pinned to make the next jump and the bike is probably not stock , any B rider can bust anything on a 450

You know who i really want to see, but havent seen much about... Bogle. The kid showed a lot of speed outdoors, hope he does well in sx

You know who i really want to see, but havent seen much about... Bogle. The kid showed a lot of speed outdoors, hope he does well in sx

I hope he races with bagget and riles him up again. Unadilla was fun to watch.

I hope he races with bagget and riles him up again. Unadilla was fun to watch.

Baggett lost a lot of peoples respect after his little girly melt down, but yeah, it was funny to watch for sure lol.

here is this section from another view and angle.

btw, this is one of the best vids ever:

here is this section from another view and angle.

btw, this is one of the best vids ever:

Awesome video!

And to the original poster's observation, Deano is looking good! I don't care how many local B riders or whatever can hit that section, none of them look as good as Dean Wilson doing it.

Awesome video!

And to the original poster's observation, Deano is looking good! I don't care how many local B riders or whatever can hit that section, none of them look as good as Dean Wilson doing it.

I agree , my coment was not meant to take anything away from Deano , I was just saying big jumps are alot easier on a 450

Awesome video!

no one has ever hit that section... it's on the vet track. I've seen a few kids hit the middle one but never the last one, maybe someones done the first one.

No ones done all 3... When riding you wouldn't even think it was possible.

Lol wilson si looking nasty on those jumps, I love seeing him lift the whole front of the bike up while flying, its crazy how there is barley a landing, and his suspension soaks it right up,