Sign in to follow this  

Best moto movie, whats your opinion

I just got an apple tv set up in my room thanks to my dad and ive been looking at all kinds of videos on youtube & was thinking about buying moto3 the movie. What is the best new movie in everyones opinion? another one that looked good was on the pipe 6. Any suggestions?

I am a huge fan of ALL the on the pipe movies, I own 1-5 but have yet to see 6. I need to buy (download) that ish. I have moto 3 and its ok but id go for any of the on the pipe movies before that.

Haha I just realized that I actually bought on the pipe 6 but havent downloaded/ watched it on my new computer! Good suprise!

Wrath Child. Good luck finding it.

good call, im pretty sure i got that ish on vhs somewhere. too bad i dont even own a vcr anymore lol.

on the pipe 1-6, moto 1-3, nitro circus 1-5 have a lot of riding compared to 6,7, kickstarts are good, all time favorites are nitro circus 3, moto 3, on the pipe 3 and 5, 6ix is good as well

All the moto movies, all The Great Outdoors films, any nitro circus, and if you like offload I highly recommend What !f.

Its not new but it cant be beat... Steel Roots

oh yah, steel roots is the ish. That part where JM hits that big stepup, lands on his rear wheel and keeps the wheelie and rides it for as far as you can see. soooooo sick

• Like 1

Finally watched otp6 & I've seen all of the moto (tv shows) & nitro circus but none of the moto movies. What ever happened to mini warriors?

Steel Roots is one of my favorites. The TGO series is pretty kick ass also.