Which DUAL SPORT MIRROR TO CHOOSE????

I have narrowed it down between the Ken Sean Enduro folding mirror($24) which looks to be decent quality and is fully adjustable. Or the Folding bar end mirrors($49 for 2) that look like you would be able to see everything with as they are hooked to the end of your handle bars.

I viewed both of these mirrors at www.procycle.us under "dual sport mirrors"

Just wondering if any of you thumpers have any experience with these 2 mirrors?

Also has anyone hooked up that "drag specialties" speedometer from procycle that replaces your stock odometer? It looks real classic, I am thinking of getting that to go along with my trail tech speedo, I love analog speedo's!!!

How much do you ride on the street? Get a good mirror if you street ride a lot. They can save your life on the street.

Both of those mirrors look good.

http://www.procycle.us/dskits/dskit.htm#components

I don't do that much street riding, so I just use the Acerbis mirror, which vibrates like crazy unless it is resting on the grip.

Or I have used a Babies R Us "Child rear view mirror". $3.99

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-6565561reg.jpg

A little tape to keep if from flying off the stem.

A rubber band to keep it on the bars.

View under my arm.

• 3 weeks later...

Ozcalxr4, The miror that you show looks just like the ken sean mirror that I decided to go with. So far I love the Ken Sean Mirror. I can see easily behind me without struggling to look and you can position it anywhere you want and it bends out of the way when you don't need it. Can't get much better than that!

Creedyflyr, That mirror looks great and I am sure it works perfect, but it is a little pricey when you add up the joints and mounts for it. It does look like it is the best mirror out there though! Great pictures!

Drag Specialties Speedometer

I bought my bike a few months ago and it came with this. I agree... Analog is cool as hell.

Positives -

Looks cool,

Accurate (rode with Garmin in pocket - checked top speed, and rode next to buddy in truck),

Hooks up to existing cable,

easy to install/uninstall,

fits perfectly behind all the mess, and

can be wired so that its back lit for night riding

The only bad thing about mine (basic model) is that it doesn't have a trip meter - only an odometer.

Somethings better than nothing but a trip meter would definitely make things better!

I highly reccomend the Drag Specialties - but get the one with the trip meter.

• 3 weeks later...