Sign in to follow this  

Washington Annual riding slideshow

Edited the last 2 pictures from riding today ......so here is my annual slideshow of all the places we rode in 2011 around the amazing Pacific Northwest. Had an AWESOME time with friends and family :bonk: thank you everyone for being such great subjects:thumbsup:

Joe

http://vimeo.com/34358001

• Like 1

great collection as usual joe. that photo right at the end of a nice tranquil stream is kind of odd though. almost like it had an orangish kind of hue to it. i need to go back and have another look.lol

ceasar looks to be taking it in stride so that's good.

It was a little wet yesterday...but Ceasar demonstrated excellent swimming in place technique considering motorcycle boots and gear are heavy.

Too many pictures of "stream crosser" oakie. JK...cool selection.

Nicely done Joe.:bonk:

Yesterday was fun, I'm all dried out and ready for more!

great collection as usual joe. that photo right at the end of a nice tranquil stream is kind of odd though. almost like it had an orangish kind of hue to it. i need to go back and have another look.lol

ceasar looks to be taking it in stride so that's good.

that stream was actually the trail, but he tried to go around the quagmire and ended up down into a deep water filled tank trap section. we got the bike up and running in no time.:bonk:

Joe

Some great shots Joe! You have to work extra hard to not just ride in these areas ... but also bring back these great shots. Glad to have been on that last ride with Cesar's KTM-submarine ...:smirk::bonk::banana:

did he swamp his new-new 300? or just the new one? His fender is still sitting on the log-hop where he left it from our last ride :smirk:

Some great shots Joe! You have to work extra hard to not just ride in these areas ... but also bring back these great shots. Glad to have been on that last ride with Cesar's KTM-submarine ...:banana::lol::bonk:

Yeah Thanks Joe, You can always count on Joe to put up a good slide show.

Thanks again

Little Jeff

did he swamp his new-new 300? or just the new one? His fender is still sitting on the log-hop where he left it from our last ride :bonk:

Yup, the new new one.