Sign in to follow this  

What have you got for Christmas?

Nice!!! They look great!

I got a ramp for loading my bike onto the trailer and a shop heater from my husband and a new chain and lube from my brother! Both of them are very appreciated!

Coolies to both of you :smirk:

I didn't get anything for xmas :bonk: But I (purchased myself hehe) get second set of wheels (complete with rotors and sprocket), 2 front slicks (1 super soft 1 soft) 1 med soft rear slick, 2 sets of rain tires. Beringer front rotor and getting my seat cover custom made by a friend of mine and yes... my Handi Logo will be embroidered into it hehe :banana:

FMF pipe for my trail bike - woohoo!

I got a ramp for loading my bike onto the trailer and a shop heater from my husband and a new chain and lube from my brother!

Now that's a family that knows you well...

My hubby knew I wanted a pipe for my bike, but the rest of the relatives got me fru-fru stuff...:bonk:

Edited by dblracer
typo

One of my favorite presents was my bicycle getting a tune up and new tires. I haven't ridden on my bicycle for years but rode this morning despite the cold. So funny, I found myself doing figure eights and weighting my outside peddle!

:smirk::bonk:

FMF pipe for my trail bike - woohoo!

Now that's a family that knows you well...

My hubby knew I wanted a pipe for my bike, but the rest of the relatives got me fru-fru stuff...:bonk:

Yep! They sure do! And the pipe sounds awesome!

Nothing for riding for me this Christmas but thats ok cuz I got a new refridgerator!!! And we repainted our kitchen and got new hardware! AND.....maybe a ne stove....saw one at Best Buy today that looked like a really good deal so we might get it tomorrow lol

Also got some gadgets for the kitchen like some soufle dishes and a pretty serving platter...Hope everyone had a great New Years and a great year to come!!

Let's see, a month before christmas I bought myself a GAS GAS Pampera 280, for christmas I got an 11 tooth front sprocket to slow it down and I got new gear, Pink girl pants and brown OTB pants a jersey with my name on the back and some Fox Riders Company casual clothes, because I lost 30-40 lbs or more this year and I fit in girl riding clothes and my boyfriend is so proud of me!

Good Christmas!