Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey 75th Sany Lane - March 18, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post a note about the 75th Sandy Lane enduro on March 18, 2012.

Here is a note from Meteor's President.

The Meteor crew has been working heavily on our 75th anniversary run to be held on March 18th, 2012. Just wanted to leave a brief update....things are coming together extremely well and you will not want to miss this one. Not just for the nostalgia of the 75th but this run will be one folks will talk about for years to come. A little of something for everyone.

This will be a throw back run that will encompass more actual trail than any amount of any other trail for Sandy Lane in the past DECADE!!! That's right...more trail and types of trail than you can shake a stick at. Please don't worry about the quality of trail...this will be top shelf all the way...no whooped out garbage or trail that will make you wish you stayed home. You will arrive with a smile and high hopes and go home with an even bigger smile and exceeded expectations!!!

This event is going to be an AWESOME event and a great season opener!!! We are looking at about 80 miles of some of the finest trails NJ has to offer!. This is going to be the kind of event everyone will like and talk about for years to come. We are making good headway with all the powers that be and because a majority of the course is running on private land owner's property we don't expect much if any changes to occur.

I'll post more information as it becomes available. If you have any questions please post them here and I will do my best to get you the answer.

We did mail out entries to past participants but if you didn't receive it check our website for the entry form.

http://meteormc.com/

Hope to see you there.

Brett

nice, did this run a few years ago. they had free beer at the end, are they going to do that again?

I raced mx about 9 years agon as a teen. I will try a few motos this year. But I've never done any woods racing or hare scrambles. Do I have to register with a district to participate in this run? I was going to get the registrations for dis 6 soon to get a number ahead of time. Is there anything else I need to know or have for this event?

I raced mx about 9 years agon as a teen. I will try a few motos this year. But I've never done any woods racing or hare scrambles. Do I have to register with a district to participate in this run? I was going to get the registrations for dis 6 soon to get a number ahead of time. Is there anything else I need to know or have for this event?

you need to be street registered and have a headlight. you also need ama membership which you can join at signup and you have to be a ECEA member which is free to join.

You could ride the greenbriar enduro on 4/22. No plate required for that one. If you don't have one already, I'd get an extra set of bars to cut down and some bark busters for the tight stuff. That is if you want to keep wide bars for moto riding.