Sign in to follow this  

Tusk Brake Rotor?

Hey All, Has anyone tried the Tusk brake rotor? Looking to save a little more weight. The Tusk is about half the price of others. But wondering if you pay for what you get? Thanks wpb230f

Thanks Heybuddy, Yea leaning toward EBC. I guess for FL sand I need to use sintered pads. Probably go with EBC rotor and pads. Thanks wpb230f

I've used a few of the tusk products and they've held up great. I bought a set of the pads to put on my mom's Trailblazer 250 quad, and they seem to be just as good as stock. She burns through them at an alarming rate because its a 2 stroke quad with an auto clutch and won't listen to me when I suggest using the throttle to slow the motor on down hills. She lets it free wheel without throttle and drags the brakes... I can't say how good they compare to a new set of OEM, but they work just as good. Fit was excellent as well.

Thanks Pyrofreak, Still debating. Read all the reviews on Tusk at Rocky Mtn Seems like people like the product except some fitment. I would be using it on CR125 wheel and brakes so couldnt imagine a fitment problem. Thanks