Sign in to follow this  

CRF 3 models??

I just started looking for a CRF 150, and find 3 separate models?? What is the difference between the CRF150F, the CRF150R and the CRF150RB??? I find all 3 models offered in 2007! Thanks for your help.

Whats the difference between the trail riding bike and the MX?? Does one have an electric start? I also noticed one is referred to as Expert??

The crf150f from 03-05 had NO electric start and were kick start only, from 06-present they are ONLY electric start.

the crf150f is about 12 HP and kinda heavy, the crf150r, is lighter, kick start, and has about 18hp, and better suspension for jumps and stuff.

youtube crf150f vids, then youtube some crf150r vids.

one thing is, the crf150f requires very minimal upkeep, change the oil once in a while and keep the air filter clean is all, its a great little bike,

the crf150r requires more maintaince and upkeep.

I started out on a crf150f and LOVED IT!

t5.jpg

what type of riding do you want to do?

and how big are you?

• Like 1

The CRF150f is a mild mannered air cooled four stroke trail bike with electric start. It's biggest downfall is that it's suspension is dated and it weighs about the same as a CRF450r.

The CRF150r is a state of the art water cooled four stroke motocross bike that probably makes twice the horsepower of the CRF150f.

The CRF150rb, also called the expert, is identical to the CRF150r, but it has larger 19/16 inch wheels.

• Like 1

Dang, 150ron is fast! Anyway, since he posted you a pic of a 150f, here's a pic of my 150rb (expert).

IMG_0208.jpg

• Like 1