Ride Monday 1/2/12

I want to go but is it green sticker only do you have to have a spark arrestor?

You should be able to ride a red sticker bike out there until the end of May. Someone will correct me if I'm confused, but I'm pretty sure in most areas you can ride red anywhere you can ride a green sticker Oct thru May but June thru Sept you can only ride a red at the track or in areas like Kennedy Meadows. You need a sparky anywhere you go.

Thanks for posting that up . . . I didn't realize how much variance there is based on the area. Looks like some of the spots I thought were open til June are closed starting in May, what a bummer.

That's why I said I couldn't remember what the schedule was...its all over the freaking place. :bonk:

Is this the Lake Arrowhead OHV?

Yeah

What's the plan for this ride? Mostly fire roads or technical? More then 50 miles? Gas available? Thank you.

Both, figured we would do what suited everyone. I think 50 miles is plenty for me, I havent ridden in a while. Only gas station I know of is in the middle of Lake Arrowhead so its out unless you're plated.

My boys are bugging me to take them out, so we're going to put around Rhower tomorrow.

No worries, I was just taking off the DS tire and replacing it with a D952 and pinched the tube. Haven't done that in at least 5 years but did just now :bonk:

No worries, I was just taking off the DS tire and replacing it with a D952 and pinched the tube. Haven't done that in at least 5 years but did just now ?

Had a good ride with the boys today. I'll keep an eye out for this ride again though. Would like to check it out sometime.