BRP handuard mounts

I noticed these on the BRP web site a while back and finally ordered a set. I already had the BRP upper triple and Scott's sub mount setup, so these sort of complete the deal.

Before - standard bar mounted handguard mounts and bar clamps..

IMAG0080.jpg

After:

I still need to figure out the best place to mount the Vapor and key.

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

Very solid feeling mount setup, similar to the triple clamp side mounts I have used for the handguards in the past. The shape of the BRP triple didn't allow for that this time.

Looks good!

What was the issue with the triple clamp mount for the cycras? I have a BRP upper triple with sub mount and dont remember any issues when I mounted the cycras to the triple. I think I used longer pinch bolts but other than that nothing rings a bell as for problems.

Looks good!

What was the issue with the triple clamp mount for the cycras? I have a BRP upper triple with sub mount and dont remember any issues when I mounted the cycras to the triple. I think I used longer pinch bolts but other than that nothing rings a bell as for problems.

Oops, the issue I had was due to me only having the front-mount style of cycra triple clamp mount for use on my previous triples. ?