Sign in to follow this  

where are all the 150's for sale?

Hi guys. I've been looking for a 150RB for around 3 months now and I can't seem to find the right bike for me. I've called on three that I would have paid full price for but by the time I got to them...they were sold. I've got a budget around 3k and want something either built up...or stock with low hours. I've been looking on Craigslist, Ebay, and Cycle trader. I'd like it to be a 09 or 08, but a 07 would do if they recalls were done if they needed them. I'm located in Redding, CA and haven't seen one for sale here. I'm willing to make a road trip for the right bike...hopefully, within five hours each way.

Anyway...just thought I'd ask if anyone knows of another source I should check for a 150.

Thanks

I also look on kijiji.ca but I think they might just be for Canada. Maybe check them out.

Hi guys. I've been looking for a 150RB for around 3 months now and I can't seem to find the right bike for me. I've called on three that I would have paid full price for but by the time I got to them...they were sold. I've got a budget around 3k and want something either built up...or stock with low hours. I've been looking on Craigslist, Ebay, and Cycle trader. I'd like it to be a 09 or 08, but a 07 would do if they recalls were done if they needed them. I'm located in Redding, CA and haven't seen one for sale here. I'm willing to make a road trip for the right bike...hopefully, within five hours each way.

Anyway...just thought I'd ask if anyone knows of another source I should check for a 150.

Thanks

Contact Tom Miller Motorsports in Clarksburg, TN (731-986-0893) he's got one in excellent condition setting on the floor!!:bonk:

There is four in SoCal on Craigslist for $2000-$2800. I just found another one, so five.

I've seen a few sweet bikes down in the SoCal area that looked nice but that's just a little too far to me to travel. It's not that I haven't seen any in Sacto but most of them look like they've been beat up a little too much. I guess if I found the killer deal I could have it shipped.

Thanks again

I wouldn't need to have it shipped. I'd be willing to drive to Grass Valley. Thats about 7 hours closer than Socal. Do you know of a nice bike?

Sorry, miss read that. Shipping (to) Grass Valley. Heck, not sure...depends on the bike and the price of the bike since I've got a budget. I haven't even checked into shipping yet so I'm not sure what the rate is. I think looking into shipping is a good idea though because there are some good deals down south. I've got my eye on two right now that are in negotiations.

I was thinking I could pick it up and drive to Grass Valley, but then I realized about the cost of gas on the way back. It would be way too much.

I am by no means close to you (Idaho), but I just listed mine in Craigslist about a week and a half ago. Look in the Moscow/Pullman, or Seattle section to see details. Feel free to PM me if you would like more info, but I'm guessing I'm a little too far away! :smirk: