Sign in to follow this  

Connecticut Local riding

Im in the Farmington/Plainville/Southington area. Iv been doing my riding at thomaston dam but its getting ridiculous with all of the closings and such a short season. Last year I found a small pit near ESPN in Southington but this got boring fast. Im just looking for a new place to go riding and maybe get my track skills up without busting the bank. 30 dollars a day for me seems a little pricey. Has anyone been harrassed lately? I only got talked to once at our place in southington but didnt get a ticket. I ride a heavily race oriented modified yz125 and a wooded out kx250

With the bike i enjoy riding being a two stroke, its nearly impossible to get it plated. The stator can't handle a light kit so i guess that really isnt an option for me.

With the bike i enjoy riding being a two stroke, its nearly impossible to get it plated. The stator can't handle a light kit so i guess that really isnt an option for me.

You probably have a Japanese made motorcross bike. If you like 2 strokes, you should switch to a KTM so you can register it easily. You can literally go purchace a new 300exc and register it the same day. If you buy used, it's best to buy one that is currently registered in CT. Your other option would be to get a Vermont registration as they don't require you to live in VT.

Im in the Farmington/Plainville/Southington area. Iv been doing my riding at thomaston dam but its getting ridiculous with all of the closings and such a short season. Last year I found a small pit near ESPN in Southington but this got boring fast. Im just looking for a new place to go riding and maybe get my track skills up without busting the bank. 30 dollars a day for me seems a little pricey. Has anyone been harrassed lately? I only got talked to once at our place in southington but didnt get a ticket. I ride a heavily race oriented modified yz125 and a wooded out kx250

There's so much in that area if you're plated and have a little larceny in your heart...

Hey I just noticed this post, and sadly I'm in the same boat as you. Did you find anywhere to ride? Also, could you tell me a bit more about this pit by ESPN? Where is it located? Would you get in trouble if you get caught?