Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse Core EXP for '08 CRF250....3-4 weeks???

I need a core exp Rekluse for a 2008 CRF250 (for my 12 yo daughters ice race bike).

I'm being told that Rekluse cant keep up with demand, but when I call dealers, they say they havent had one (or a request for one) in months (or longer) and "can get one" if I want one.

Is anyone in the same boat as me? I just discoved this product, and its a week away from her 1st race. This clutch could save race days for us (no stalling, etc). I'd like one now........is demand really as high as Rekluse wants me to believe, or are they just not selling $900 clutches fast enough to keep one on the shelf for a guy like me?.......LOL.

Thanks in advance,

Off to work, check back later.......

2011-11-23_11-49-14_313.jpg

Are you dead set on the Core EXP? If you are willing to look into the Z-Start model, I have a very low hour one for sale for 04-09 CRF250R/X models. PM me if you are interested.

Its worth the wait, who ever told you they were back up with demand is wrong. They are all made to order thats why no one stocks anything.

Yeah, I ordered mine from motosport and got it 3 days later, but it was the last one, and they took a couple of weeks to get any back in stock.