Sign in to follow this  

motocross suit display?

i have bought myslef a new metal mulisha suit for 2012, i had an idea to make a wall display of some sort to display my pro circuit thor suit from last year, had alot of fun times in it.

Has anyone else done anything as such, or have any cool ideas on what i should do. pics would be cool, thanks.

i throw that shit away, your not famous, no one cares what you wore last year. BTW people will laugh at you wearing that MM gear unless you can do back flips and superman's.

• Like 1

A little negative Ronus, dont ya think?

Mr Power, that sounds like a great idea! My wife has a display wall hanger for her wedding Kimono, something like this might work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEE-Large-Wooden-Kimono-Stand-Needlepoint-Canvas-/370506024973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5643e1480d

Just a simple design really.

Dont let people get you down Mr Power, does not matter how famous you are, its your home, your life - live it up and display it the way you want!

Put it on a mannequin, mount on last years bike and hang it all from your ceiling. That would be some cool chit.

hey ronus, if you think comming into my post, being a computer ketboard hero, is going to have any affect on me, better fnd somone else because your waisting your time here. I could care less of what ignorant idiots got to say. i have metal mulisha tatoo across the hole top of my back too, what ya thing of that. i dont care less of who dont like me wearing the gear. I like watching metal mulisha, i like wearing thier gear and always have.

now...for the rest of you sensible people, thanks for the ideas. I thought i could find other creative people here. I had so much fun last year with this gear on id like to display it for me. Not because im as famous as ronus lol.

hey ronus, if you think comming into my post, being a computer ketboard hero, is going to have any affect on me, better fnd somone else because your waisting your time here. I could care less of what ignorant idiots got to say. i have metal mulisha tatoo across the hole top of my back too, what ya thing of that. i dont care less of who dont like me wearing the gear. I like watching metal mulisha, i like wearing thier gear and always have.

now...for the rest of you sensible people, thanks for the ideas. I thought i could find other creative people here. I had so much fun last year with this gear on id like to display it for me. Not because im as famous as ronus lol.

I think it's a cool idea, staple it to the wall in the shop. For some reason I still have a rather flamboyant outfit from the 90's that's probably 3-4 sizes too small, might have to pin it to the shop wall

i throw that shit away, your not famous, no one cares what you wore last year. BTW people will laugh at you wearing that MM gear unless you can do back flips and superman's.

lol, a little harsh, but so true :bonk:

lol:smirk:, its harsh, but true.

And its not a suit, your not road racing!

It would be the ultimate F-U if he posted a vid of himself doing backflips and supermans. But I would check eBay for display frames. I was going to frame a football jersey that I had autographed,but changed my mind when I saw how much it would cost me for a nice display. I can only imagine how much one would cost if it were big enough for pants.

i used to find this site pretty good for advise and jeneral chat, but seems to be full of too many big shots these days.

Im waisting my time here, thanks to all respectfull advise and have fun ridding.

where im come from its a motocross suit, couldnt care less what others call it.

Do what you will, I have no opinion on the matter. Just thought I'd pass this along...I have a friend who races a GSXR750. He displays one of his old suits in his pit, because he walked away from 100+ mph dismount, while wearing it. A lot of people think it's dumb. It's a personal thing for him.

Sorry guy, don't mind if i tell you that idolizing yourself with framing your jersey is gay, because it is. I'm not being a computer 'ketboard' hero, just being a truth teller.

The fact that you have a MM 'tatoo' across your 'hole' back speaks multitudes about what a tool that you actually are. You may not care what people think of you, and that's probably ideal. I'm just telling you what they ARE thinking.

To those of you that say i was harsh, please show this guy your framed jerseys and MM tats so he knows how to do it. Now that's what i would call harsh, not what i posted before.

BRO on

Edited by Ronus
  • Like 1

i have bought myslef a new metal mulisha suit for 2012, i had an idea to make a wall display of some sort to display my pro circuit thor suit from last year, had alot of fun times in it.

Has anyone else done anything as such, or have any cool ideas on what i should do. pics would be cool, thanks.

Dude, what about that big skid mark on your pants? remember the turn 4 wipeout when you shiet yourself! :smirk:

I've never framed a jersey, but I did use a simple coat hanger to hang up an old jersey that got ripped to pieces from a rear tire spinning against my back. It's a neat thing to have up the garage, usually generates some interesting conversation and sometimes serves as a good reminder for me. Either way, I like it being up, so that's good enough for me.

I've also taken quite a few pictures of myself, my dad, my cousins etc and have had pictures printed at Wally mart to put them up all over the garage. Gives the garage a better look than just concrete or plaster walls. I don't really care what anyone else thinks about it, and honestly I would rather look at pictures that remind me of good times riding than some poster of a pro.

Do what you want, everyone is judgmental about something or another.

Sorry guy, don't mind if i tell you that idolizing yourself with framing your jersey is gay, because it is. I'm not being a computer 'ketboard' hero, just being a truth teller.

The fact that you have a MM 'tatoo' across your 'hole' back speaks multitudes about what a tool that you actually are. You may not care what people think of you, and that's probably ideal. I'm just telling you what they ARE thinking.

To those of you that say i was harsh, please show this guy your framed jerseys and MM tats so he knows how to do it. Now that's what i would call harsh, not what i posted before.

BRO on

And the fact that you are so quick to flame this guy without knowing anything about him speaks multitudes about about what a tool you are. For all you know he may be an up and coming freestyle rider who can pull tricks. Or maybe he is just a fan of MM. Either way his original post in no way deserved the BS he got from you. I tend to agree with him that you are nothing more than a keyboard cowboy. Former fat kid maybe? School shooter without any bullets? The guy asked for suggestions and you came with insults. That makes you a first rate p***k. You may not care what people think of you,but that's what they ARE thinking. :smirk: