Sign in to follow this  

first time going to watch MX in Anaheim, please help

As the title says, i am planning to go watch with my brother in law in Anaheim at Angels Stadium. what i want to know is:

is it worth it to pay extra for a closer seat or are the "cheap seats" good enough? i dont wanna be craning my neck and missing some action by sitting too close nor to i want to be sitting in the nosebleeds wondering if that was a Yamaha or a Suzuki.

please advise.

mid level seems to be the best in my opinion...when you are on the top deck you are pretty much looking straight down on the race but you are pretty high up and the lower section you will miss some parts of the track.

we sat first base mid level last year and they were great seats!

You want to be mid level, very first row... pays to get your tickets early just to get these seats

If its in an arena, you're in for a treat.

Here in PA, at the Harrisburg Farm Show Complex, the upper deck is completely subdued by a cloud of VP smoke. Headache follows in about fifteen minutes. Don't hesitate to take some ear plugs with you. Let people talk smack to you about wearing them, just smile and say "What?!" I always bring a box of twelve with me. After the first few heats, everyone who isn't drunk around you, will be asking if you brought anymore.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

Was there several years ago, We were up in the nose bleed section and could see everything! Plus we had protection from the weather (it was pouring that year) So I say anything from mid level and up will be great. You will be able to see everything really well. Get the pit passes and have fun! The after party is usually really good (if you can score an invite) and pre partys in the parking lot are usually a lot of fun too. If not go to the Dave and Busters (I think thats it) across the street the night before and watch the former pros and industry guys get hammered!

I just don't wnna be smoked out. If we are engulfed in a blue cloud of VP smoke, hopefully we can move around. Do these things sell out?

I agree with midlevel, get seats where you can see the whole track. If your front row its fun because your so close and the nosebleeds are too far up. Mid level is perfect. That being said I sat in the highest row in the nosebleeds and its really not that bad, still alot of fun.

I've been there the last couple of years. Have always had the mid level seating. It's great. You can pretty much see the entire track. Exhaust isn't a problem because it's an outdoor baseball field. You'll have a great time. And, leave the girlfriend at home. Unless she doesn't mind you staring a bit.:bonk: