Sign in to follow this  

wr200 transmission ratios?

I can find the ratios for non-USA DT200 but not the USA WR200, anyone know the differences between the USA WR200 and the DT200 sold in Canada? I might buy one someday:ride:

Probably no difference as far as I can tell the only difference's where the US model had a slightly difference carb and the oil injection system removed. If you can try and compare part #'s.

Why buy the DT/WR 200 ya it was a good bike but I would do what this member in the UK did put that motor into an '01 YZ 125 chassis said the motor was the easy part just mod the lower frame cradle mounts and the stock dt 200 pipe was used just had to bend it alittle to fit. I'd wanna do this but with an '02 up steel chassis. I also know where/how I can get a DT 200 motors from japan. Where it's sold as the DT200WR which is the same as the US model I don't know if Canada got this model as a dual sport they got the slightly earlier model 88-90 and 1990 is like a cut off year for the last street legal 2 smokers there sold at the dealers.