Sign in to follow this  

Thanks for the help

Well just wanted to thank everyone for all the great posts! I never really commented but read and read everyone's project reports and learned a ton. I had a 1997 cr250 and what a crazy fun and at times scary bike! I had it finely tuned but sold it as a lack of use and weeks later i bought a smaller 150 husky. I miss the cr power at times. But you guys helped me out ....pwk carb etc etc. Though it would be easier to sell locally then arrange shipping i will sell new parts (still in packaging) to you guys as i learned so much from you guys. Let me know if interested or wanting to convert your cr250 to a woods bike. I have an unopened jd jet kit, skid plate and used less than 5 hours 14 oz steahly flywheel weight. Don't want to set definite prices but will accomodate to help anyone interested out as you guys helped me. Thanks again!

Well i ll sell these ones to u cheap enough u could modify them and we both win ex flywheel weight normally over 100 bucks I ll sell ya for 50 ad if it hits your case being a 14oz u can have a couple oz taken off lol we both win! Lol