Sign in to follow this  

Too tall?

Well I just bought an 08 kx250f, and im 6'2 and the guy before me was shorter so he shaved the seat. I plan on stiffening up the suspension + get new foam..right now i pretty much flat foot it, so will getting the new seat foam make a difference?

yeah im like 6'1 and once my suspension was done and the sag was set it made it alot better and now i can only flat foot on one foot not both

yeah, where do you go to get ur bike worked on? i go to bubbas motorsports in bourne mass. a little bit of a drive but no matter what i do he gets it back in less then 4 days and does great work for good price. suspension work and valves adjusted and some small things takes him 4 days. and the owner is the mechanic along with another guy who helps him and his son and daughter work the counter total family business and hell show you how he did it and explain the mechanics of it and stands behind his work. 3 weeks ago i crashed and got a serious concussion at atwoods in wareham and blew out the left fork seal and he had done a full suspension setup for me in july and replaced them for free with new seals and fluid and adjusted my new clutch assembly cause i couldnt get the hot start right all for free.

yeah, where do you go to get ur bike worked on? i go to bubbas motorsports in bourne mass. a little bit of a drive but no matter what i do he gets it back in less then 4 days and does great work for good price. suspension work and valves adjusted and some small things takes him 4 days. and the owner is the mechanic along with another guy who helps him and his son and daughter work the counter total family business and hell show you how he did it and explain the mechanics of it and stands behind his work. 3 weeks ago i crashed and got a serious concussion at atwoods in wareham and blew out the left fork seal and he had done a full suspension setup for me in july and replaced them for free with new seals and fluid and adjusted my new clutch assembly cause i couldnt get the hot start right all for free.

Sounds like a nice guy..I'm coming off a 2 stroke so i did all the work myself..but 4 stroke dirt bikes are new to me so

yeah, and right down the road is atwoods so when you go to pick up your bike go down the road put 10 dollars in the box and test out the bike and ride. im going to atwoods today, i picked up my bike yesterday and in an hour im going to pick up a set of t handles i ordered and going riding for like 3 or 4 hours.

Sorry I was going to ask u to trade seats but I hadnt thought it through yet and the plane was boarding. I think I'm going to try a lowering link for my gf's bike first... Shaving the seat seems so perminant.

Edited by Ibanezsvo