Do you think that JTusa will survive?`

Just saw a gear demo from the JT rep. Just like the old stuff and all with new technology. It's not like this is one line of many that they have, it's the only line they have, retro. No new style stuff at all. Can't imagine they will make it with just one line. The rep said they have no plans to make different lines.

Stuff looks cool, but I wouldn't buy it. How many people would?

That's interesting, i could of swore I read an article in racer x or some mag that said jt was gonna come out with some more modern style gear.. If not I say jt will again be a thing of the past, and they don't have paintball to turn to this time either...

That's interesting, i could of swore I read an article in racer x or some mag that said jt was gonna come out with some more modern style gear.. If not I say jt will again be a thing of the past, and they don't have paintball to turn to this time either...

whadaya mean? jt's paintball division is owned by a huge company and they sell one of the most popular/best masks out. i don't think the mx jt and the paintball jt are the same company.

Yeah, the Motoconcepts Team is gonna run JT gear and their press release said there woul be some new designs.

First, let me admit, I wasn't aware they were still in existence. :bonk:

Second, what's this "new technology" they speak of? No more iron-on emblems like days of old?

They might have some market with the vintage racer crowd, but mainstream? Zilch.

Their pricing will kill them-$170 for riding pants, $32 for a foam mesh ball cap (which until the hipsters came along, were freebies), $32 for a short sleeve T-shirt $70 for a zip up hooded sweatshirt?

I'll probably be sporting some of their casual gear in a year or so....after it winds up in the "Supplier went BK and now their stuff is in the $5 bin" at Dennis Kirk.

I have a couple of sets and really like it.....fits well and seems to be holding up fine. Glad to finally have some gear (besides Klim) that doesn't (IMHO) look like Walt Disney puked on it :bonk:

I certainly hope they make it - glad to have other choices. There seem to be several other brands with similar pricing - Fox, One Industries and Thor all have top of the line pants at similar prices...I own some of those as well and JT quality seems to be on par.

Just my 2 cents ?

I was told about the JT re-emergence into motocross by a friend of mine who was bringing me in to help with the new commercials. Sadly the deal fell through and someone else got the contract. Needless to say, I've had a set of gear for months now.

WOW, I absolutely love the JT gear! I've had the top end Fox and Thor gear before and this JT stuff is better made then either one. Its plain jane, which is awesome because I hate all the business with modern gear. In 2011 alone, I burned through three pants, four jerseys and at least three sets of gloves, can't even remember. I've had this JT stuff for most of the summer and it still looks like I took it out of the bag! There is absolutely no wear on the knee's from the braces I wear, there is no rips or tears in the seams, even the jersey is perfect after many crashes.

I do think the pricing is high, but nobody pays retail for anything, so who cares what JT's MSRP is. The thor gear is about 15% less money and its about 50% less quality for that money.

Funny thing is, I still have all my JT paintball gear and bag. So I tote around my motocross gear in a genuine JT gear back from 10 years ago! LOL

I wasn't going to write a review until I've had the gear for at least 6 months, so in Feb or something, you'll see my full review! :bonk:

sounds like its overpriced, so it will prolbably fail. in this econimy people can barily ride, never mind spending 70+$ more for pants then other popular brands.

I bet they feel great and they are made quality. i dont know for a fact but im thinking that the average guy will buy the normal main streem stuff for cheaper

im excited to se a company roll back in to this sport. i hope they do well

Flipping through the Motosport Xmas catalog,it looked like O'Neal has a line of somewhat retro looking gear. I've never worn O'Neal,but they have been around as long as I can remember,so somebody must think its decent stuff.

i had riding buddies who had support through them and they swore that was the best gear ever made. and after there support was up they bought different gear, lol

I like my JT gear... HQ stuff, but they will need to produce more current styling for success I think. I dislike the modern stuff and chuckle when I see 30-40 somethings wearing gear styled for young bucks, but whatever. Gimme the clean/retro stuff any time.