Sign in to follow this  

my custome made kawi hauler

Looks good. I have a modified 2 bike hauler permanently mounted to my motothome that works great too. I made mine so I can haul 4 5gal gas cans on it also. Now that I I'm getting old ans soft it is great to have all the comforts of home LOL. I don't think I have any pics though but will look.

Ed

Looks good, Im in the middle of redoing my 3 rail motorcycle trailer myself. I plan on adding a tool box up front to store gear and boots in, plus a space on each side for gas tanks.Hoping to finish it next week, but gotta get my bike fixed first!

i have the burban for storage. would really like a pickup truck. but it is what it is. cool thing is, i can put my 3 wheeler in the back and carry the bike on the hitch. other thing, the hitch stores up against the wall out of the way.:bonk: i looked for trailors, but couldn't afford to buy one:foul:

I lucked out and got my Trailer for 100, needed some work, but I have welders torches and basically anything I needed to fix it so it was a steal for me. I have a truck for storage also, but we have 5 bikes and sometimes every little bit helps. I want to mount an old truck tool box that locks in teh front, that way I can just throw my straps in there and lock them, and anything esle I dont want inside my truck, but still want secure

i know what you mean. ive been lucky and havent lost anything, but you really can't trust some people. specially if your out in the trails for hours and not at the truck or in visual distance. i would rather have an enclosed trailer like a halmark so i can take my garage with me. but again, money and budget restrictions...lol