Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Just to fire everyone up !

Hope to see racing like this in one weeks time ! :bonk:

Happy new year everyone in here ! :smirk:

I personally think that if Reed and Stewart put aside racing each other they will deal with the young and fresh talent a lot better

Go Dungey... Mr Consistent.

Trey... be careful.

Villy... be careful.

Reed... let it hang out.

James....please slow down, you make the others look so slow !:bonk:

James, Your supposed to stay on the bike until the checkered flag. Not hop off and take a closer look at the soil

Guys when does the season start and what channel do most of the races take place? I've just gotten back into riding and haven't been watching in a while!

Guys when does the season start and what channel do most of the races take place? I've just gotten back into riding and haven't been watching in a while!

Next Sat. night 10pm est on SPEED

Can't wait for next Sat. night!!! A1 should be awesome to watch for sure.

My wife is hosting a B-day party for her best friend next Saturday so when I reminded her that A1 would be on, she made sure her friend knew we had to leave early to be home. She didn't tell her it was because we had to watch the race lol.

My wife is hosting a B-day party for her best friend next Saturday so when I reminded her that A1 would be on, she made sure her friend knew we had to leave early to be home. She didn't tell her it was because we had to watch the race lol.

:worthy:Damn, that's a keeper my friend. When I was younger I used to just go for looks, I soon wised up!

So it all starts with A1? Anyone care to give a quick run through of the season for me? I know, ridiculous. I've just been kind of a rider since getting my bike back, but would love to watch this season. I know I have the SPEED channel.