Sign in to follow this  

Supercross More Supercross Track Layouts Up **Now with Pics**

Is that a jump on the starting run of the Toronto track? Looks like it will be an interesting first turn if it is.

Is that a jump on the starting run of the Toronto track? Looks like it will be an interesting first turn if it is.

Yeah I saw that too. I doubt it will actually be implemented. It seems like they have shown jumps like that in years past but never actually implemented it. Looks like a disaster waiting to happen....something that could ruin RV's, RD's, CR's, or JS's season quickly.

Yeah I saw that too. I doubt it will actually be implemented. It seems like they have shown jumps like that in years past but never actually implemented it. Looks like a disaster waiting to happen....something that could ruin RV's, RD's, CR's, or JS's season quickly.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that i was a jump like this last year that was at the track map, but didn't make it to the race. Just like you said.

Anehiem 1 has like 3 different SINGLES. i dont really understand that, yes its going to slow the riders down but theres nothing about a single that will separate them

I'm not a fan of Dirt Works or whoever designs the tracks. You have alot of avaliable floor space, why not use it? Lets see some original layouts. Lets use the over-under bridges. Lets bring back big birms. Let have multiple lines 9inside and outside).

anyone else notice every first turn is a left turn?

chris<pixelmonkey>:smirk:

That is so they can hit the rear brake and put still throw their leg out. Right hand first turns in Supercross always have carnage

That is so they can hit the rear brake and put still throw their leg out. Right hand first turns in Supercross always have carnage

Kind of like NASCAR lol.