Sign in to follow this  

Dont know why I keep making these..

Man, when I was young my dad would have had a shit fit had I did that to the lawn. That's all I could think about! Glad your having fun with editing. Not a fan of the music but whatever floats your boat.

Man, when I was young my dad would have had a shit fit had I did that to the lawn. That's all I could think about! Glad your having fun with editing. Not a fan of the music but whatever floats your boat.

Haha Im suprised he doesnt honestly, & for the music its not really my favorite but it had a good rythem for what I was doing. imo

What resolution are you using ?

The first two angels about killed me but got much better after that, Hope the grass grows back. :-)

Cool video! I liked the tunes! Is it a normal thing to have dirt bike tracks around you house where you live? Here in San Diego everyone would freak out!!!

Thanks everyone! Im subscribed to this but it never sent me emails lol. But for resolution The first half was standard WVGA at 120fps and I think starting at the inside view of the car its 720p @ 60fps.

And for the track around the house I live in oklahoma outside of the city limits so I guess our neighbors just consider it redneck & move on. Just about everyone in the neighborhood has some type of grizzly 4 wheeler or something like that but theres only like 3 dirtbikes. So its kind of understood lol. & after college I actually plan on moving out to socal, just probably wont have a track around the house then haha