2nd ride on 11 450

had my second ride on bike today, really liking bike and have got the hang of starting warm now, we have had lots of heavy rain here so only place rideable was a small sandy single file type small track, but found bike very easy to stall in slower sections, tried adjusting idle but neva helped that much, waiting on power tuner coming so will see if all settings are standard or not.

but did enjoy the bike.

I found it weird that so many people have problems with stalling. Had no problems with it at all. But I only ride mx though...

Me too.......But I have stalled on occasion when entering a turn to hot and locking the back brake up. Since I installed the EXP 2.0 I haven't stalled the first time no matter how fast I come into a turn and lock the brake up.

captain knobby what is the exp 2.0?

what is the best way to upload photos? got few pic of bike i was going to put on here.

I think www.photobucket.com is the best way to post pictures in here. Get an account on that site and upload you pictures. Than copy and paste the image code here on TT.

You can also upload pictures to "My garage" here on TT. Look besides my avatar pic and you will understand what I'm talking about.

captain knobby what is the exp 2.0?

what is the best way to upload photos? got few pic of bike i was going to put on here.

In the dirt bike forum, if you go under pictures and video's there is a Sticky that explains the uploading of pictures pretty well. Check that out and I think you will have good luck. You can also go to the Search in the red bar above and type in How To Post An Image. It will take you right there.