Sign in to follow this  

Happy new years all my fello tt & dirtbike enthusiast

Whats all you Goons doin for the New Year?? Or tonight, NYE??

Hope everyone has a good and safe time:smirk:. DG & Speedy, my bike will be pretty complete by Wed, then were hitting the trails Fri/Sat & Sun. I'll get some pics and a GoPro vid together so yall can see the complete bike:bonk:

Well I won't be riding this weekend. Still waiting on Stabilizer kit. So I guess I will sit and look at my bike in the shop and drink. :bonk: Happy new year to all my TT buds.

Well my little lads are unwell so staying in and watching a film later.Yep goon get them pics and vids up bro:thumbsup:Have a good one mate:smirk:

Happy NYE to you guys too. Yea man next Fri were goin local, the river valley area I always ride in. 15min from the house. I'll get some good film from there. Sat well have the Goon Squad with us and were going to Highland Park. Almost 2 hrs away, but hands down the best ridind park I've been to so far. Its got tracks (2) and 1-6 diamond trails. The 7 diamond you have to have trials experience. Really rough. I had to push my bike halfway through last time :bonk:

I am making a big pot of gumbo tomorrow and spending the day with my family, but Mon I am going riding at SHNF with a few friends.

Shut Up, I swear I have friends outside of TT...come to think of a I met a lot my current friends through this site!

Lol. Sure ya do.

Hell, if i had it my way all my friends would be from TT. If you guys lived close to me, wed be hanging out and riding all the time. I don't know people like us that are obsessed with dirtbikes, riding, talking about it, etc... I'd like to be able to meet all yall, and meet up somewhere once a month and do a cabin/camping/riding trip at a different riding park everytime. If only all of yall lived in the SE!!!!

I dream of riding at Highland Park, Some of my friends went last summer and said it was awesome!! Can't wait to see the bike, Have fun & Happy New Year!

Man its a great park!!! Its really set up nicely. Lots of wide open trails, and slow technical ones:ride:

And they have KTM World there which is the biggest KTM dealer in Ga. They got Husberg and lots of KTM's. All the bells and whistles too:bonk: