Ape stage 2 Valve set

Rebuilding a 07 crf450r I just got and i have a couple questions. One, i just bought the ape stage two valve kit and it has two different sized valve spring bases, my thoughts are that the higher keepers go on the intake side to raise the spring pressure to compensate for the larger valves, but at the cost i would really like someone who knows for sure to *reassure* me.

Two, i bought the magura hydraulic clutch, and seen i now need to buy the magura oil, two onces come with the bleeder kit, will i need more? It's not pricey, but i hate to wait another week for another bottle. And it seems like it would gravity bleed anyway.....

Any help is greatly appreciated....why don't they post this kinda of information with the parts at least? Here is link to valve spring set, which also shows you bases.

http://bigborethumpers.com/crfheadkits.html

If I had to guess, and that's exactly what I'm going to do, Id say the bases that raises the spring pressure would go on the exhaust because the stainless exhaust valve is going to be heavier than the OEM steel one.

But I dont think the spring bases are the same size on the ID, so it should be a go or no go deal there.

Your kit would have come with stiffer springs for the stainless intakes to start with.

Thats the whole "Gold stripe" thing. I'm pretty sure the intakes and the exhaust use the same spring.

You really need a phone call to APE if you didn't get detailed instructions with your kit.

the thicker base goes on the exhaust side for added pressure because of the more agressive cam lobe being used on the exhaust side the ape springs are nearly a direct copy of the springs i developed with ferrea .Ferrea told me they had even purchased the parts from them and then stopped after producing there own.