Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Im sorry to do it, but...

Is JLaw racing SX this season?? Anyone heard anything about him?? Not a big fan of his, but I love the drama that comes with him!

Is JLaw racing SX this season?? Anyone heard anything about him?? Not a big fan of his, but I love the drama that comes with him!

You didn't hear? He is Brett Metcalfe's teammate on the Factory Suzuki team. My cousin's girlfriend saw him testing at out Suzuki's SX track last week.

You didn't hear? He is Brett Metcalfe's teammate on the Factory Suzuki team. My cousin's girlfriend saw him testing at out Suzuki's SX track last week.

:bonk:..... ah ha ha ha ha ha aaaahhhha ha ha ha ha ha:banana:

mark your words? :bonk:

• Like 1

mark your words? :bonk:

Damn, you beat me to it lol.

I don't think you'll ever see JL racing with the big boys again. It's not for the lack of $$$$talent but rather no team will deal with him because of his 2 cent head. He is finished in Pro racing and I'll be watching to see if he pops up on one of those reality shows about stars that never was.

his 2 cent head.

I think you've seriously over-priced his head....

at his last brain scan there was nothing found of value up there. :bonk::smirk::lol:

You guys don't know crap!!! He's currently out here training with me in Montana. We discussed the need for him to get out of the public eye, and to get back to some serious work ethic. He's slipped farther than originally thought, and at this point, I don't believe we'll be ready for the Indoors. But, where workin' our tails off to try and get him straightened out for the Outdoor Nationals. So keep your fingers crossed!!! :bonk:

Maniac

Sounds like he is really getting his act together and is on the same program as JS7 . JS has not been ready for a while now though so hopefully JL will not take as long .

You guys don't know crap!!! He's currently out here training with me in Montana. We discussed the need for him to get out of the public eye, and to get back to some serious work ethic. He's slipped farther than originally thought, and at this point, I don't believe we'll be ready for the Indoors. But, where workin' our tails off to try and get him straightened out for the Outdoor Nationals. So keep your fingers crossed!!! :smirk:

Maniac

:bonk::banana::lol: Yeah, Montana is the state of choice to be practicing in Dec/Jan.... is there any place in that state above freezing???? :busted:

I think it was at that training facility that JS7 hooked up with J-law. Just a matter of time and they will be ready

Interesting... my brother's wife's best friend from high school has a sister whose house keeper sometimes helps out Ricky's house keeper and they found some red socks that fell behind the dryer, which means he's going to come back and ride a Honda :bonk:

I farted while reading this thread and it smelled like castor..... that could be a sign he'll be riding a smoker.

I just heard through the grapevine that JL will be the new ref for Jason Ellis's hot chick fights on his show. Those two should work real well together hahaha.