Sign in to follow this  

Last day to ride with 2011 ORV sticker!

What are you doing in here? Get your butt out there and enjoy the last day of riding on your 2011 sticker!:bonk:

Out here in the west, we have to pay a fee and display a sticker in order to ride on public lands. In Idaho, ORV stickers expire on the last day of the year, so today's the last day to ride on the 2011 sticker.

Edited by zlathim

Nope!:banana::bonk: Wrong!:busted::smirk: My 2011 OHV sticker has been expired since Aug... I have no idea why Tx chose that month to have the stickers expire.

Oh and the 2012 cost $16 instead of $8 this yr.

Interesting. Sounds like Idaho is the odd duck when it comes to expiration.

Our stickers cost $12. Cheap at twice the price.

we dont have stickers here... you just ride! :bonk:

Yeah, but don't you have to have a registration and carry insurance up there in the Great White North?

Interesting. Sounds like Idaho is the odd duck when it comes to expiration.

Our stickers cost $12. Cheap at twice the price.

Nope, I would say that would be more normal than the thing expiring in the middle of the year like ours. Do you have daily use fees at the trail heads on public land. Ours is $5 per day per rider, basically you put money in an envelope and drop it in the box, or go to the Ranger station pay 25 bucks and get a card to carry good for a year.

Nope, I would say that would be more normal than the thing expiring in the middle of the year like ours. Do you have daily use fees at the trail heads on public land. Ours is $5 per day per rider, basically you put money in an envelope and drop it in the box, or go to the Ranger station pay 25 bucks and get a card to carry good for a year.

There are not day use fees at any of the trailheads I use. I'm not totally sure, but I don't think Idaho has day use fees for ORV trailheads.

I know Idaho has day use fees in some of the state parks, for picknicking or swimming in the lake, that sort of thng. I've never seen a trailhead that had a day use fee. Someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong.

It was my understanding that the sticker fees pay for all of the improvements, ie. bathrooms and loading ramps at our trailheads.

There are not day use fees at any of the trailheads I use. I'm not totally sure, but I don't think Idaho has day use fees for ORV trailheads.

I know Idaho has day use fees in some of the state parks, for picknicking or swimming in the lake, that sort of thng. I've never seen a trailhead that had a day use fee. Someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong.

It was my understanding that the sticker fees pay for all of the improvements, ie. bathrooms and loading ramps at our trailheads.

Maybe one day I will make it out to Idaho to ride, I have been to Gowen Fld several times for Annual Training, but have never gotten to ride there. The area around Boise is beautiful.

If you ever make it up here with your bike, rattle my cage. I'll show you where I like to ride.

Yeah, but don't you have to have a registration and carry insurance up there in the Great White North?

In some provinces yes, in others, not yet!

Alberta you do for sure.

BC, not quite yet but they are cracking down.

The Missouri OHV use area (Chadwick) stickers expire today too. Rode today, but not there, went to a private property type use area that charges a day use fee.

I already have my 2012 use area sticker anyway, so I'm good to go for another year.

Michigan 2011 ORV stickers expire 3/31/12. In line with hunting and fishing license expirations. $16 here for the year.

Plenty of time yet to get out under the 2011 stickers.