Sign in to follow this  

XR200 Parts Needed! PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys, I just picked up a 2002 Honda XR200 with a completely rebuilt motor top to bottom, with 2 hours of run time, just got back from the dealer for 650 bucks. Over 1000 in the motor I have reciepts. (sorry for bragging) just a good deal. But I need the whole muffler assembly, the guy before me must have gone over backwards cuz this one is bent badly. It is also missing the baffle. I want good back pressure so my engine will last like it should. Does anyone have a pipe? Or any parts at all they are willing to give or sell to me?

Lack of back pressure isn't going to affect engine life, just increases noise.

The mufflers are all the same from 86-02, and ebay will be the cheapest source.

Edited by chuck4788
Years SB 86-02

Wow! 13 posts and he disrespects one of the most knowledgeable person's with motors and XR200's. Plus he believes in myths.

Alright, either way id like to have the pipe just to have the engine run the way it was designed. Plus it sounds like poop without the baffle. haha. Thanks or the replies tho. Plus I want my power to be back in the same place. It seems to lack bottom end, maybe thats the the XR200? But thanks for the reply. Ill take the 13 post guys advice............:bonk:

Wow! 13 posts and he disrespects one of the most knowledgeable person's with motors and XR200's. Plus he believes in myths.

i could give a rats ass if i have 13 posts it means absolutly nothing and i have no idea what your talking about a myth engines are designed to run with a certain back pressure to run and function properly i guess its my opinion you can think what you want didn`t mean to start ww1.

i could give a rats ass if i have 13 posts it means absolutly nothing and i have no idea what your talking about a myth engines are designed to run with a certain back pressure to run and function properly i guess its my opinion you can think what you want didn`t mean to start ww1.

I think your opinions about back pressure would get a better response in the "Advanced Technical Discussion" forum.

Just Google "back pressure myths exhausts" and you'll see why it is kinda ww1.