kick it self down when landing from a jump and saves me from looking for a tree

when out on the trails.

Just wanted to show you guys the best thing I could of ever bought

2011-12-31143909.jpg

this thing is the best.

I have been around the tack and trails many times, it doesn't

when out on the trails.

Speaking of which I need to order a spring for the GG so I can put the kickstand back on. I miss it!

Just wanted to show you guys the best thing I could of ever bought

2011-12-31143909.jpg

this thing is the best.

I have been around the tack and trails many times, it doesn't

when out on the trails.

What is the brand name and where did you get it?

I just sold my motocross bike and bought a trail bike with a kickstand. I must say, how the hell did i ever live without it? This thing is amazing. I got so sick of trying to find a tree to lean my bike up against, i just ended up turning the fuel off and laying the bike down.

A pmb kickstand is on my list of must buy items for my yz. I live in B.C. and we ride in the trees constantly but its still a pain to hunt around for a stick or find a decent tree to lean the bike against. Also most of our local trails are now logged completely so its a little harder to find a tee to lean on!

What about them don't you like? I don't even notice mine being there until I need it.

They get in the way and hang up on everything, not to mention the risk of it coming down when jumping.

They also are pretty much useless on anything but flat ground.

Well if you ever decided that you want to stop hunting for trees or buddies bikes with stands,I recommend the PMB unit. Tucks up out of the way,nice large footprint,and when attached to a KTM,has a rubber loop to assure that it doesn't flop down. Not that the internal spring doesn't do a fine job,but the loop is there if you need it.

What about them don't you like? I don't even notice mine being there until I need it.

I've got to have one too. The ProMotoBillet one is completely hidden and works well. I have one on my 01 cr 250. I was looking for one for my 01 gasgas 300...It's damn expensive.. I was quoted over 2 hundred dollars so it will not have one uess I find one that is out of the way and works well for way less.

Another great mod is my 3 gallon tank for my cr 250. Something so simple as being confident I wont run out of gas is a great thing.