Sign in to follow this  

Who wants to have some fun?? caption this photo everyone

This is me slowly backing away from this thread...

LMAO!! common man you have to caption it before you leave it ... those are the rules .. :bonk:

" 80 , 250 what's the difference? You said you wanted a dirt bike, so I got you one for Christmas. And I couldn't help they didn't have blue, so I got you purple riding shorts. You ungrateful husband you! Boo hoo hoo. It's still better than the frying pan you got me!"

"This guy is a testiment to how you can look young from riding a dirt bike all your life. He's actually 90 years old and an 80 is all he can handle. His head gives away his age from wearing his helmet so much."

ok ladies and gentlemen..HAVE AT IT :bonk:

gayguyrm80.jpg

"If I can lose 40 more pounds before spring, I'm racing it!"

" 80 , 250 what's the difference? You said you wanted a dirt bike, so I got you one for Christmas. And I couldn't help they didn't have blue, so I got you purple riding shorts. You ungrateful husband you! Boo hoo hoo. It's still better than the frying pan you got me!"

LMAO!!!! all I know is id hate to see him try to ride that Gem with those sweet purple riding shorts.. for gods sake his prunes would fall out :smirk: although the sweet stache and mickey mouse shirt add a couple horsepower to the whole operation :bonk:

My husband went to disney and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.........and shorts!!!:bonk: was there a dirtbike in this picture?

ok ladies and gentlemen..HAVE AT IT :smirk:

gayguyrm80.jpg

"if you like my purple shorts you should see me ride in my ass-less chaps!"

...Dad, whats a rusty trombone? Uncle Freddy says if I give him one at his next sleepover I can have this bike...

ok ladies and gentlemen..HAVE AT IT :smirk:

gayguyrm80.jpg

This is a photo from a time traveler. 10,000 years after man is extinct, apes will reinvent our technology.