TM 125 clutch plates same as CR 125?

Ok cool I'll see how it goes I've just ordered the friction discs. Does a cr 125 exhaust fit too? Any idea what year would fit? Cheers

My recallection is that the '98 CR will fit the '98 TM, but the flange is different and will need to be grafted on (forgive me, it's been 13+ years). I think the rear mount needs to be moved do. A CR muffler will work too, but again the mount needs to be relocated or an adaptor built.

My recallection is that the '98 CR will fit the '98 TM, but the flange is different and will need to be grafted on (forgive me, it's been 13+ years). I think the rear mount needs to be moved do. A CR muffler will work too, but again the mount needs to be relocated or an adaptor built.

maybe the kx silencer, may fit since the airbox subframe and rear plasitc is from kx125

Usually slipping means friction plates, and dragging means the steals. On my 300, I had a dragging issue. I tore into it and 2 of the steel plates were not flat but would flex in and out. Replaced the 2 plates, no more dragging.

Over here, the dealers will sell the plates individually. If you can't get them local, you might try Barker Bros (Canada) or Motoman Distributing (USA).

Good Look.