Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Support, Support, Support

Well its that time of the year again, WINTER:thumbsdn:

I have been in and around the motorcycle industry my entire life and and for those who make their living selling you your toys, and providing you places to ride, winters are always a struggle.

Having said that, VDR Hare Scramble January 8th! I have decided to give away $5,000 in Suspension coupons to those who attend. You race on the 8th, you will get a $50.00 off Pro-Action service coupon for the month of January.

So go visit your local shops, stop sneaking into the tracks, and show up on the 8th! :bonk::smirk:

Well its that time of the year again, WINTER:thumbsdn:

I have been in and around the motorcycle industry my entire life and and for those who make their living selling you your toys, and providing you places to ride, winters are always a struggle.

Having said that, VDR Hare Scramble January 8th! I have decided to give away $5,000 in Suspension coupons to those who attend. You race on the 8th, you will get a $50.00 off Pro-Action service coupon for the month of January.

So go visit your local shops, stop sneaking into the tracks, and show up on the 8th! :smirk::lol:

Thankyou Mark:worthy::lol::worthy:We at vdr had to put in $15,000 of our own money to make bills this month:banghead:Please come out & support us this weekend....Temps:ride::lol::bonk: are going to be in the 40s