My new to me Kx250

nice bike.i hate to say it but i liked the graphics could have added a new seat cover to set them off.still nice bike though.

Kawie

I will be putting new graphics on it soon just trying to find some I like with out monster on them. I just didnt care for the ones that where on it much.

looks nice, do the top end despite what the previous owner told you before it turns ugly...or at least order a gasket set and pull the cylinder and have a look. The biggest mistake out there is to go by when the last guy say's it was done.

looks nice, do the top end despite what the previous owner told you before it turns ugly...or at least order a gasket set and pull the cylinder and have a look. The biggest mistake out there is to go by when the last guy say's it was done.

Good thing you said something I thought every bike on craiglist was required to be rebuilt 10 hours ago lol:smirk:. Ya I know what ya mean. I will have a new top end here be for long

Good thing you said something I thought every bike on craiglist was required to be rebuilt 10 hours ago lol:smirk:. Ya I know what ya mean. I will have a new top end here be for long

Good luck bro...I went through mine once or twice, I love that bike almost as much as my children, and my wife might be watching so I cant say anything more on the subject. Looks like a great bike, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

?

Good luck bro...I went through mine once or twice, I love that bike almost as much as my children, and my wife might be watching so I cant say anything more on the subject. Looks like a great bike, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

?

love the bike at least it will let me ride when ever I want. :bonk:

• 1 month later...