Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna Plastics & Graphics

I have the same problem finding some for my 04. If I do they cost alot. 1 thing I hate about owning a Husqvarna.

i have been offered a swap for my rm250 so want to be sure parts are readily available for when i stack it. Not if but when lol

A good dealer can get you just about anything you need and want for these bikes. Here in the states, Dealers like Hall's, Tasky's, and Bill's are top notch Husky dealers that have or can get you just about anything you need.

Unfortunately i havent found a decent husky dealer. I tried to contact one ages ago but as usual got no reply. Frustrating as its a very clean bike but lack of dealers & parts makes me weary :/

Unfortunately i havent found a decent husky dealer. I tried to contact one ages ago but as usual got no reply. Frustrating as its a very clean bike but lack of dealers & parts makes me weary :/

Did you try R&D Husqvarna in Sydney?

husky.com.au

i have the same problems ! getting plastics and then getting graphics for them, im in the uk, and huskysport uk are great but cant supply me any plastics for the right hand side of my bike, or any graphics atall, my bikes a cr125 1996

i dont know how much they would take to deliver to you but i did call danger uk

they can make you graphics for any bike, and anything you want printed on them :smirk:

I have the same problem finding some for my 04. If I do they cost alot. 1 thing I hate about owning a Husqvarna.

Polisport / acerbis type aftermarket is pretty cheap,

it's the graphics that add the $$'s ,

Charlie

Did you try R&D Husqvarna in Sydney?

husky.com.au

went on their site but the email is invalid

TriTrophy in the states is great for 2 stroke early mods.I have 93 360,93 610,89 wrk. 99honda cr 250 for when I dont want to worry about parts replacmentand and Im feeling reckless.

I updated a 1996 250WXC to 2001 looks. Used the newer (2001) subframe, airbox, fuel cell, seat, and UFO 200-2004 plastic.

Hall's has the 100-year aniversary graphis for $70 US.