Anyone else having problems with the TT store?

Moderators I looked but could not find an appropriate place for this thread...feel free to move.

I ordered a pingle for my bud;s SM. It was backordered but came in about two weeks. Somehow I ordered the wrong one (without a Reserve). I tried calling the TT store and kept getting a voicemail, so I left two messages. No call back, so I went to the TT store Help menu and filled out the request for return/exchange. That was mid week and still no email or answer. I know it's my mistake, but is anyone else having trouble with TT communication? Are they all on Holiday?

Moderators I looked but could not find an appropriate place for this thread...feel free to move.

I ordered a pingle for my bud;s SM. It was backordered but came in about two weeks. Somehow I ordered the wrong one (without a Reserve). I tried calling the TT store and kept getting a voicemail, so I left two messages. No call back, so I went to the TT store Help menu and filled out the request for return/exchange. That was mid week and still no email or answer. I know it's my mistake, but is anyone else having trouble with TT communication? Are they all on Holiday?

Closed through tomorrow. There is a notice on every checkout page. We'd be open tomorrow, but all the shipping companies are closed since new year's day fell on a Sunday. So, nothing coming in or going out.

We'll respond with instructions when we're back in the saddle on Tuesday. Thanks for your patience and happy new year!

Thanks William & Bryan, in this day an age is unusual for a business to take a week off. That's very refreshing and I am sure your employees appreciate it. I am old enough to remember when everything shut down for a holiday and whole family's took 2+ week vacations. The pace it too fast now, we should all slow things down a bit...Happy New Year!

Thanks William & Bryan, in this day an age is unusual for a business to take a week off. That's very refreshing and I am sure your employees appreciate it. I am old enough to remember when everything shut down for a holiday and whole family's took 2+ week vacations. The pace it too fast now, we should all slow things down a bit...Happy New Year!

You are 'da man!

TT is family business, and it's sure is great to have customers that understand and appreciate when we try to run it like one!

Thank you.