Mods For Gas Gas CC 300 Enduro riding

I personally wouldn't use nuts and bolts to hold the shrouds to the rads as they can potentially damage the rads when you come off.

Most people I know have drilled a hole so they can use tie wraps as they will break long before the rads!

Tigger 50 might try that actually sounds fair enough. Well Iam not all that clued up with tanks for the gas gas it would help having a bigger one as it drinks fuel. Some good filters I could also use if anyone knows of any good ones. Has anyone done any mods to their back brake as I don't like the way it sticks out and up. Also is there a bearing or something in the back brake pedal as mine has started to wobble. One last thing any one know where to get a cheap set of dics back one being a solid type?

Tigger 50 might try that actually sounds fair enough. Well Iam not all that clued up with tanks for the gas gas it would help having a bigger one as it drinks fuel. Some good filters I could also use if anyone knows of any good ones. Has anyone done any mods to their back brake as I don't like the way it sticks out and up. Also is there a bearing or something in the back brake pedal as mine has started to wobble. One last thing any one know where to get a cheap set of dics back one being a solid type?

Drinking lots of fuel is a result of rich jetting, 60miles/100km from a stock tank shouldn't be too difficult with the right jetting.

Aftermarket fuel tanks do exist, Clarke and safari tanks both make a bigger tank. I think there is also a bigger tank as a power parts option but its really expensive.

Air filters? TwinAir make gasgas air filters.

Any solid brake disc that fits a modern-ish KTM will fit your gasgas.

Not really anything for the brake pedal at the moment as far as aftermarket goes, there's talk of a YZ pedal fitting. If the lever is too high you need to cut some of the thread off bolt that threads into the brake clevis to allow the pedal to sit lower.

You can change the bush in the pedal easily enough, Biketech in the UK have all the parts and Dave is great with advice and help too. I've got an aftermarket billet alloy rear pedal on the 300 which seems better the the OEM part - I think they're about £35 from Trials and Enduro Direct?

My 300 drinks fuel too, much more than my old 250, I'm certain the float level is wrong as I've noticed it pisses out when parked up with the fuel on.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd vote for a big tank. This bike sucks some fuel. Granted the jetting works good fat here but still...that's the better mod after the normal guards everywhere. Other than that the bike has everything. That's the good thing about these bikes...plus the great crossreference of parts on these bikes.

http://www.gasgasrider.org/html/parts_crossover.html You can check here for more info too..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

• 3 weeks later...

GasGas makes a solid rear rotor you can order.