Sign in to follow this  

Can police chase motocross bikes?

my bikes have been stolen and have been going round kirkby ,liverpool were i live and the police said they are not aloud to chase , i dont what i should do now to get them back , any advise would be appriciated loads:):bonk:

They do not chase in Baltimore. After a few crashes, one including a helicopter, they have basically given up. It's crazy to see three or twenty dirt bikes riding down a busy city roadway.

we are in england there are not many bikes on the street and my one is out near enough every day but they refuse to chase it , i was thinking to try and get it back myself they dont seem to do nothing:(

If I saw my bike riding around town I wouldn't even worry about/ have time for contacting the police. Personal justice would be being served...

• Like 3

just track them by car. Find out where they are and report to police. If no help go get some help and go vigilante on their ass.

this!

If I saw my bike riding around town I wouldn't even worry about/ have time for contacting the police. Personal justice would be being served...

x2...

yeahh i might try that ahah, i dont see them i always get phone calls and by the time i get there they move on:(

They will chase you here in MD.... I know! As a kid I spent alot of time in front of the red and blues :bonk: Call me the Bandit, out ran them on a MR50. You don't have to be fast just don't stop :smirk:

lets just hope the ones who have the stolen bike arnt good, and crash and end up in hospital

Find out the places they frequent. Have a map and stick pins in ti or something like that. Have proof of ownership with you, stake a place out; wait until they stop and are distracted, then get on the bike and take off.

my bikes have been stolen and have been going round kirkby ,liverpool were i live and the police said they are not aloud to chase , i dont what i should do now to get them back , any advise would be appriciated loads:):bonk:
The police here aren't allowed to, for fear that kids may run and get hurt or killed.

i should try that nick but they never seem to get off the bikes,, chokey i know where you are coming from but they should be aloud to chase them they are adults:/

i should try that nick but they never seem to get off the bikes,, chokey i know where you are coming from but they should be aloud to chase them they are adults:/

that ain't gonna happen. stake them out and go get yer bike and don't be polite about it. :bonk:

that ain't gonna happen. stake them out and go get yer bike and don't be polite about it. :smirk:

:bonk:

ill try next time i see them ive only seen one of the three bikes stolen in kirkby, ill try that tactic

get your favorite crowbar and take the law into your own hands:bonk:

• Like 1

You got a car with insurance coverage? Maybe you just "didn't see that motorcycle" that pulled out in front of you? :bonk:

Yeah, the bike might get trashed in the process, but as of right now, you have no bike either. This way, NOBODY gets free use of that bike you busted your hump to buy.